Build your resume
Google's Resume Builder lets you create a professional-looking resume in a flash.
- Visit the Google Resume Builder.
- Fill in the form with your professional information. Most fields are optional, so include the information you consider necessary. Then just pick a template and your resume will built automatically!
Edit or modify your resume
You can edit, update or modify your completed resume at any time. Here's how:
- Visit drive.google.com and sign in to your Google Account. Once you're signed in to Google Drive, you'll land on your Drive List.
- Locate your resume in your Drive List by scrolling through or searching your documents.
- Click the file name to open your resume.
- Make any changes or updates. Your resume will be automatically saved for your next visit. To download a PDF of the updated version, follow the instructions in Step 3.
Note: If you want to view an older version of your resume, you can select See revision history from the File menu at any time.
Send your resume to potential employers
From the File menu, scroll to Download as... and select PDF.
- A PDF file containing your resume will download to your computer.
- If you're emailing your resume to a prospective employer, attach the PDF to the email. If you're mailing a hard copy of your resume, print the PDF from your PDF viewer.
More Tools for Veterans
Explore your life after service
- Build your resume and get started on your future
- Help your favorite veterans' non-profit
- Track your investments
- Keep track of your expenses with free software
- Follow current events
- Pick up suggestions for your transition